Re: Online Tuition And Flexible Learning During 23rd-31st March 2020
During the MCO period from 23/3-31/3, our school will implement the ‘online tuition and flexible learning’ for students so they can still study at home. The details about the online learning and its login procedure are as follows:
(1) Effective 23rd March, students can do flexible learning and studying at home according to their timetables.
(2) Students can sign in through the school website (https://app.kiankok.edu.my/lesson)–>Username –>Password–> Subject.
(3) Students can view the teaching materials prepared by the teachers and do the homework. Students can then submit the homework according to their subject teachers’ instruction.
(4) It is understood that some students may not have their textbooks and workbooks with them. Hence, teachers will scan or attach the relevant pages online for students so their learning will not be affected.
(5) For those who do not have workbooks, they can do their work in exercise book or on a piece of foolscap paper.
(6) Should students have any problems regarding the online learning, you may contact the subject teacher via WhatsApp group from 7:30am–3:30pm Monday to Friday during 23/3–31/3.
Lastly, as a gentle reminder, please stay at home and take good care of yourselves during this challenging period. Thank you.
Goh Teck Seng